Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- The following Terms of Service are effective between Leicester Montessori Schools (the "Service Provider") located at 140 Regent Road, Leicester LE1 7PA AND yourself (the “Service User”). Leicester Montessori Schools reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
- Your payment will normally reach the account to which you are making a payment on the following working day.
- The Montessori Group cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
- Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, we are under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the Montessori Group be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Using this website indicates your acceptance of the Montessori Group policy on personal data usage and retention, with regards to using this service, which can be found in the Privacy and Security section below.
Privacy and Security
The Montessori Group provides this online payment facility as a service to you, respecting and protecting the privacy of everyone who visits this site or provides us with personal information. By using the Montessori Group online payment service you consent to the collection and use of personal information in accordance with policy. Policy has been developed to take account of changes in Internet technology which is subject to change and any such changes will only be notified on this page.
The personal data you provide to the Montessori Group through these pages will be used solely for the purpose of settling your fees owed to the Montessori Group. Your personal data collected and used for this online payment system will not be passed onto or shared with any other organisation. All Personal data provided to the Montessori Group is processed in accordance with the provisions of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
The data you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment. The Montessori Group will abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party other than Sagepay for the purposes of processing payments.
Other companies and individuals are employed to perform functions on our behalf, for example the processing of payments by credit/debit card and hosting of the website. To perform their functions they have access to personal information, but this may not be used for other purposes.
Personal information provided by you may occasionally be shared with other organisations for the prevention of fraud. Also if you fall behind with your payments to the Montessori Group, then sufficient personal data may be disclosed to a third party to enable us to pursue and recover debt from you. Third parties may include Solicitors, Debt Collection Agency and the Courts.
You should protect sensitive data at all time throughout your online transaction and make sure you logoff properly (by closing your browser window) when the transaction is complete. Only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers are revealed when payment is confirmed. We do not have access to any information that is entered when directed to the Sagepay processing site, including your credit/debit card details. To protect the security of your information during transmission we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input to and from the site.Click here to go back to the payment page